1 (of many) reasons that it is good to live on a tropical island

Jan 13, 2011

I'm sorry.  For all of my friends and family in the U.S., I feel like this is a weee bit cruel.  And yet, here I am, posting pictures like this


If THAT doesn't get a comment out of you, I don't know what will . . . . .




When it was whole it was close to the size of a 5 year old head!














Consider it my passive aggressive way of punishing you for being able to walk into a Super Target and put your hands all over the merchandise.  I think both beautiful, grandiose avocados and Super Target will be in heaven - and trees full of chocolate, of course.  Anyways, it is good to be where the Lord calls you.

3 comments:

  1. I was cutting open an extremely pitiful avocado with Marguerite last night and we discussing how we need a good minican fix - you know she could eat her weight in avocados, mangos, and papaya...

    when I say pitiful, I mean small-wrinkly-hardbutgoingbad-tasteless... why did I even buy it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! You inspired me to buy a beautiful large avocado! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I AM jealous...but you knew that.

    Wishing I was celebrating your birthday WITH you.

    Lotsa love,
    C

    ReplyDelete

I relish your thoughts! Thanks for taking the time to comment!