A little bit of time, a little bit of creativity and a WHOLE LOT OF POOP

Jun 8, 2010

The crib had to be disassembled, taken outside and hosed off.
The mattress scoured.  Febreezed.
The sheets, blanket, clothing and stuffed animal bleached.
The walls wiped down.
The floor scrubbed. Mopped.
A good smelling candle lit.
The baby - her eyelashes, ears, armpits, between her toes, all neck rolls, and every last curl - showered.







The pictures really do not do the scene justice.  It was difficult to hold my breath and get a good angle to capture the extent of the pamper carnage.  You get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I sooooo can relate. Which I think is appropriate since we are related :)

    Love to you all (especially the creative one)!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

I relish your thoughts! Thanks for taking the time to comment!