Blog-A-Thon

Apr 22, 2010

How do they do it?  These women whose blogs I read that provide so much inspiration, humor, encouragement and entertainment daily.  Do they sleep?  SERIOUSLY?  I can only seem to make a blog happen at best once every two weeks.  What's wrong with me?  Ha Ha.  Family members please remain silent :)

I'm thinking that the secret is to build it into my daily routine somehow.  Sleep.  Pray. Exercise (okay, haphazardly and on occasion).  Put on make-up (If I don't have it on I am very, very ill). Play with kids.  Cook. Clean. Converse with husband.  Blog.  Sleep.

So, for the next month, I am going to make an effort to build blogging into my daily routine.  I'm going to have my very own BLOG-A-THON.   At the very least, my mothers (Sarge and the Queen Mother) will be satisfied, right?  And I do want to keep them happy. For Real.  (This is one way to ensure that I get at least 2 comments).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your thoughts! Thanks for taking the time to comment!