T H R E E, 3 and under

Oct 14, 2018


I have this friend who has this precious family.
With 3 children, 3 and under :)
It was a privilege to spend a morning with them making time stand still for just a moment.


 They met me at the end of the sidewalk and were READY from the get go.


I pretended to just be adjusting my camera but caught this swag :)


 They were full of smiles.


And kisses.


And personality +


Sweetness.


There's nothing safer than a dad's arms when you're unsure.


And nothing comfy-er than mom's when you need a rest.



 Look at these tiny feet!


And these little blue eyes :)


 And this huge yawn from this tiny human :)





When you're two and the world is your oyster :)





When your 3 and your mom is the bomb - dig- a -ty :)


Thanks, Kaitlyn & crew for letting me capture these moments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your thoughts! Thanks for taking the time to comment!